- Bitcoin price on Tuesday is an outperformer, holding gains of some 2.7% in the second half of the day.
- BTC/USD bulls are testing a big barrier at $11,500, should a breach be seen it could open a fresh wave of buying pressure.
- Price action is displaying similar characteristics to the 2017 bull run, where it went on to print record highs.
Spot rate: 11,321.68
Relative change: +2.80%
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is moving within a rising wedge structure via the 60-minute chart view.
BTC/USD weekly chart
- The $11,500 barrier could the key to a fast return into the $15,000 territory.