Spotify is offering its paid subscribers a free Google Home Mini. But the offer is only available for a limited time.
Spotify Premium subscribers can get a Google Home Mini starting now until 15 November, or until supplies run out. Technically, you’ll get the previous generation of the Home Mini, not the new Nest Mini. There are also some caveats to this deal. Here’s what you need to know.
How to claim your Google Home Mini
- Visit this website.
- If you are a Spotify Premium subscriber, log in to your account.
- If you aren’t a subscriber, you’ll be asked to sign up. Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Once you’re signed in, select whether you have an Individual or Family plan.
- You’ll then have “reserved” your Google Home Mini, complete with an email confirming your reservation.
- When your reservation is ready (this could take an hour or so), you’ll get another email with a link.
- This link will bring you to Google’s online store, where you can get your Home Mini with a discount code.
What are the caveats?
There are terms and conditions that may eliminate your eligibility to claim this deal:
- The deal is only available to US users.
- Users with free trials aren’t eligible. Discounted Spotify Premium trials don’t work either.
- Users on the Premium Student plan aren’t eligible.
- If you got a free Home Mini through an older Spotify’s promotion, you aren’t eligible.
VideoProc is a complete video processing toolbox for both Windows and Mac that can easily edit, resize, convert, enhance, stabilize & adjust any (4K) videos easily videos from GoPro, DJI, iPhone and any devices at fully GPU accelerated speed. Especially skilled at processing 4K videos with 30fps / 60 fps /120 fps /240 fps, large-sized videos and high speed videos shot with 120fps/240fps and slow-mo videos. Free Download of VideoProc by visiting “GoPro Studio”.